Discover the writer within you! A journal writing workshop for personal growth, creative expression, and life enhancement.
Jennifer Wolfe is a certified instructor for the Journal to the Self workshop. Learn different ways to write in your journal, adding color, perspective, and dimension to your reflective writing. With the help of these journal tools, you can gently but powerfully explore the various aspects of yourself, your life, and your relationships with others.
Learn different techniques
In the Journal to the Self workshop, designed and developed by Kathleen Adams and based on her book of the same name, you will experience 18 different journal writing techniques:
- Alpha poems
- Captured Moments
- Character Sketch
- Dream Log
- 5-Minute Sprint
- Guided Imagery
- Inner Wisdom
- Lists of 100
- Stream of Consciousness
- Time Capsule
- Topics du Jour
- Unsent Letters
Reap the benefits
Thousands of people who have benefited from this workshop series agree: Journal writing is a joy! You can learn how to:
- Safely release tension, frustration, anger and other strong emotions
- Access your subconscious and unconscious minds and tap into the vast knowledge stored there
- Keep a record for the future of how your life unfolds
- Track cycles, patterns and trends in your life
- Unlock the mysteries of your dreams
- Experiment with creative writing, including blogging
- Outwit dreaded writer’s block and increase overall writing skills
- Find support for your journaling from your peers
- Write your own autobiography
- Clarify goals
- Increase time-management and organizational skills
- Write spontaneously and with joy.
- Regard your journal as a trusted, valued friend.
Journal to the Self workshops are taught by certified instructors and can be customized for specialized applications and audiences. For more information or to request a speaking engagement for your group or organization, contact Jennifer Wolfe by leaving a comment below.